2013年1月9日星期三

many women are extremely pleased about the idea of introducing ultra chi hair dryer

Xi Luo Xuan longer words, chi straightener very simply when he is the default."I know I have the poison heal bad, you do not blame themselves, do not think that is chi harm me, I never blame you life and death, rich in the day, I died many times , you feel sadness, but always to be separated, so I'm gone you Do not be sad, these things, my collection. "chi sandalwood box to come up with the glittering dagger went on to say : "the dagger I quite like, I die you just let it stay with me, I do not know another world, but it's there, I think I will always think of you, as well as the pocketbook and I want close at hand. "

Xi Luo Xuan, listening hard for me to take her up to put something on the table are all thrown into the box, cover, pushing aside before the chi hair products fiercely hold into the arms.Want to die, not so easy! "chi not allowed.chi lift whirling tears in their eyes, she said: "How dare you, you promised not kill sub unfamiliar Jiang twilight cold!"

"This for you, I can not keep this promise!"chi products bleak smile, "Xi Luo Xuan you love me, you love me, but admit you really a Siyaomianzi the man, I died tell the love I really so difficult to do?" said But no chance, she no opportunity to hear.He is in love with, not Siyaomianzi do not want to admit, just think it is some sudden, he chi fell in love with her.

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论