2012年12月26日星期三

discount chi hair products are waiting for you

chi flat irons to pay no heed, pull I flashed through her, go straight to the table to sit down, continue to hurt I: "so, you spent the afternoon, they made this thing?""Prince."Down awkwardly stood at the door, into the back is not, is not."Hey, this color is prime, to CHI right now, thank you girl."Nameless smiled, took her hand mask: "let us go down, let's rest."

"But."Vivan wanted to struggle, but the ring frame arm, even pull out in a mop."Give me?"chi straightener aestiva micro hook, a hand around my waist, on the other hand as he plays with the mask, with a complacent smile."You would think oh!"I took the CHI distraction, a back, received arms, towards the table pointed pointed mouth: "which, if you want to, there are a lot of beautiful, than the more refined than."

"Hey, wanna mess with me?"chi iron does not stop, only looked at me coldly, arms lazily riding in his chair, optionally outstretched legs, revealing a black and white teeth, laugh evil: "you hide it, hide the secret.""Strange eyes, you have a problem ah?So many beautiful and fine you don't, just like the ugly?Take it away!Tomorrow will be laughed at, I don't care."I blush, light at CHI with a mouth, reluctantly out, were lost to him, reading aloud to laugh.

没有评论:

发表评论