2012年12月20日星期四

connections of beauties and ugg felicity boot

"What is there to do?"ugg men loss, vaguely indicated his."Silk ~!Snow, you put the prince's clothes cut!"Aju curiously extending head over there, she gave a gasp."Hey, I was not intentional."ugg hold the dress, pile up an awkward smile, and slowly get to the door, suddenly started to run outside.Oh, trouble!

cheap ugg boots where to stop?The head also does not answer the lift skirt flying.Nonsense, I can't run?They are so many people in a threatening manner, chasing after they were caught not decide how to toss.In case the bigger things, make people recognize, not embarrassed?

"Stop thief!"I copy, do not know who came up with a trick.See ugg offers hands still hold that beautiful clothes, he shouted to catch the thief.At this time, and the servants followed in pursuit.I copy!I don't like the old elder sister, in the army could pull out does what Lalian, a forced march of what, at a run is a few kilometers.I work every day is sit to computer foot 10 hours, which has the physical strength consumption with ugg?

没有评论:

发表评论