2012年10月8日星期一

hollywood star favorite nike running shoes 2011

"Mom! I miss you! Flying machine drive so slow, I'm gonna die!" nike free run 2 said aloud, as among the world all spoiled teenager, sounds sweet and low. East Qin don't see Nike, suddenly feel in front of people looked at himself, Nike looked up, and saw a middle-aged man in western dress and leather shoes, face is very handsome, handsome extension most inherited from nike.

Not wrong, it must be Lu Jinghao and extension.lebron james shoes hat, sweet smile, said innocently: "Hello, Mr. Lu. I left dong-qin Liu, nice to meet you. Thank you for making me come and mother company, I give you trouble." Lu Jinghao Nike eyes, seems not to care, just nodded, said some don't hesitate to put there when his family formula, then Nike's attention on the Zuo Shaoqin was robbed. Left Shaoqin hand around a high Nike half head son, a hand pounding on Lu Jinghao's chest, laughing and crying.

"You're the dead guy! Say two months back, it kept me waiting for half a year! Good conscience!" Lu Jinghao smiled put nike factory china in his arms, force in the Nike lip lips, "I don't come back! Cry what, ought to be happy.Zuo Shaoqin big hair pout, "they want you! Don't you dare say such a thing!" Nike force hold extension, kissed on Nike face, smiled: "or son, would make me happy. You ah, then let me sad!" she stood quietly in the East next, look at the Nike of a family of three with harmonious, feel oneself is a complete stranger, keep out of the affair, see Nike joy.

没有评论:

发表评论