2012年5月27日星期日

timeless classic come with tory burch reva white flats

"I am never afraid to hit knocked shoes, t-shirt is not afraid when buying some obvious characteristics of the quarter tory burch flats on sale. In season, it was really impressed, spring and summer, you have to put out a quarter, someone will think it is old. But too many people would be two quarter "Forget"! Because I do not like the Standard Model's wear! I have my own ideas through law, who will remember that I wear my Tory Burch! "

"Mommy, buy me a double-tory burch reva flats 'bikers' shoes. In early May, Gangdong-gu, a primary school at grade 6 students, to his mother, and made such a request. What is the "bikers tory burch? Mother Love, suspicions, and then said: "It can be worn in at any time to slide the front line, it's like flying. We have more than 10 students have? "

Mom on the Web site to understand the information. "bikers tory burch outlet"originated in the United States, watching and general sports shoes, but there is no difference compared to a regular shoes slightly heavier. But the "hidden"at the bottom, as long as one press that will pop up the wheels. Wear it as their own, you can skate like a scooter, scooter and are very fast.

http://www.toryburch-shoes-salei.com/

没有评论:

发表评论